- In San Francisco, police were called to a house under the assumption a burglary had been attempted.
- They found 23-year-old Michael Urbano completely naked and stuck in the chimney.
- He said he had come home without his keys and decided to enter the house through the chimney.
- Urbano removed his clothing because he thought his clothes would slow him as he went down.
- The attempt failed because the cable-television wire he was using to lower himself with snapped.
- Urbano remained trapped for four hours before help reached him.
- The police booked Urbano for being under the influence of drugs.
My $0.02: ...
Sometimes, I wonder how many more incidents like this occur and go unrecorded.