Thursday, June 08, 2006

Steven Seagal’s Lightning Bolt Asian Experience Energy Drink Review

Drink: Steven Seagal’s Lightning Bolt Asian Experience
Official Site:
Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt

I stared at the can of the drink for several minutes, fearing what lay inside. Everything about the look, from the boasts about “all natural” ingredients to Steven Seagal’s beady eyes staring at me, made my energy drink senses tingle. I should have listened to them and not drank the drink. First of all, the sweetness about it was completely unnatural, and I don’t mean unnaturally good. Next, I have a problem with what exactly the flavor was supposed to be. How does “Asian Experience” taste? If it was supposed to taste like some sort of disgusting fruit, then success was achieved. The only redeeming factor was the lack of an aftertaste.

Summary: I clutched my stomach in sickness.
Score: 2 out of 5

No comments: