- A squirrel ran into a house in Passau, a town in Germany, where he attacked a 70-year-old woman, biting her hand.
- The woman ran into the street in fear with the squirrel still biting her hand. She managed to fling it off.
- The animal then entered a building site where it leapt onto a construction worker who fought the creature off with a measuring pole.
- The squirrel then entered the garden of a 72-year-old man and attacked.
- The man killed the squirrel with his crutch, stopping the rampage.
- Local authorities say the attack was likely due to mating season aggression or sickness in the squirrel.
My $0.02: Due to mating aggression? Well, then:
Squirrel-a-licious definition make them boys go crazies!
They run about biting like they have rabies!
It's the B to the I to the T, I, N, and G,
and can't no other squirrel chomp down like me!