- Leslye Creighton,41, had her 31-year-old friend, Vincent Bostic, fill a fake penis with his urine so that she could pass a drug test she was taking to get a job.
- Creighton asked a store clerk at a Get Go! to microwave the fake penis so that the urine would be body temperature and get pass those giving the drug test.
- Police are unsure why Creighton used a fake penis to hold the urine.
- Creighton and Bostic are cited for criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.
- Each could get up to 90 days in jail and a $300 fee.
- Their defense attorney said his clients want to settle the case by replacing the microwave, since it can no longer be used for food.
- It is unknown whether Creighton was hired for the job or not.
My $0.02: The first thing about this story that amazes me is the age of these people. 31 and 41?! They're too old for stuff like that! They must have been really high to do this. However, they shouldn't face any criminal charges because they didn't do anything illegal. All they did was accidentally ruin store property. Also, I note that the store clerk who microwaved the fake penis has not been cited for anything. The clerk should be held responsible for this since he or she simply should not have microwaved a fake penis.